ANSAA Schools / Job Opportunities
HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT -- The New School, Fayetteville, AR
Purpose of the Position
• Seek opportunities to promote the school to other civic groups, other non-profit organizations, and philanthropic foundations
• Oversee and support the Development & Communications Assistant in fundraising activities and special events
• Secure Corporate Sponsorships and assure the fulfillment of the Sponsorship Benefits Packages
• Manage donor relations, recognition and acknowledgement programs.
• Maintain records in the GiftWorks data base
• Provide letters of thanks and appropriate tax documentation
• Provide contributors’ information to recognize and thank donors
• Prepare reports of activities and outcomes for the Board of Directors
• Assist the Head of Marketing and Communications in developing, implementing and maintaining a consistent marketing image for the school.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the parents to encourage volunteer participation and annual giving.
• Work with board committee chairs to schedule meetings and promote the work of each committee: Campaign Committee, Development Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, Committee of Volunteerism
Nora Yates, ANSAA Board Member, is seeking full-time employment for next year, 2012-13.
Ed. Specialist – School Administration & Educational Leadership
M.S.E – Reading
B.S.E. - Social Studies
District Level Administrator’s License ~Superintendent
Please email us with any job openings that you would like to have posted! firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions
or comments about this web site.